BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Price Increase UK

02-27-2018, 05:46 AM   #1
Pganders
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X1 M Sport 30e

Price Increase UK

Just spotted the BMW have increased the base price on the UK Configurator by 2.67% adding £720 to the price. The price of certain options has also increased. This seems to coincide also with an increase in official Co2 levels.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2018, 10:53 AM   #2
oakey46
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 2 A/T 220i Lux Auto 1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pganders View Post
Just spotted the BMW have increased the base price on the UK Configurator by 2.67% adding £720 to the price. The price of certain options has also increased. This seems to coincide also with an increase in official Co2 levels.
It's rather strange that they haven't updated the 'download' version of the prices/specs but only, as you say, the configurator prices.
I wonder if this is simply the factory inflation linked annual price rise as opposed to any currency variation since the Brexit vote.
Presumably, the price at which we've ordered, including any discounts, will remain unchanged. Audi have, in the past, followed that practice with confirmed orders when a price increase has come into force.
I have downloaded an updated version of the spec for my X1 and also noticed it no longer offers the Beige leather option for the UK.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2018, 11:43 AM   #3
Pganders
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X1 M Sport 30e

No obvious spec enhancements that I can see for the price rise either. So as you say prob just their annual price rise!!
Appreciate 0