BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Standard improved seats

06-02-2018, 08:23 AM   #1
geome
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 X LINE XDRIVE 20i

Standard improved seats

Who has the x1 built from March 2018 with the supposedly improved seats are they really any better than the previous standard seats.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2018, 09:33 AM   #2
kaszeta
Rep
Drives: 2018 F48 X1

Our X1 has the standard non-sport seats, and I like them, but I have nothing to compare to.

I didn't care for the sport seats. While I'm *not* a large guy (5'10", 177 lb, 33 in waist, I'm about as close to "ANSI Standard dude" as they come), I found that while the sport seats would definitely hold me better if I was sport driving, by the end of my test drive they were bugging me since they dug into my hips.

My partner had the same opinion.

Getting an X1 without sport seats turned out to be a challenge unless we wanted to build to order.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2018, 11:14 AM   #3
x1_owner_FL
Registered
Rep
Drives: X1

Does anyone here have a clicking sound coming from the driver seat as they sit down on it? This is only when sitting down, it comes from the middle of the seat bottom and no additional noise can be heard while driving.

I've had it since we bought the car several months ago and never given it much thought but the more I think about it the more I think I should take it back to the dealer to take a look?
Appreciate 0