Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Will these fit?

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

03-16-2006, 08:27 AM   #1
ghosey115
Private
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Black 330 M Sport

Garage List
Will these fit?

BMW M3 EVO style (replica) alloys.

Option 1. 8x18", 41 mm offset, Listed as fitting e36, e46, and e81.

Option 2. 5X120 ET40/47

Or will genuine m3 evo wheels fit the 90?

I really love these wheels and am totally lost when tyring to figure out how they will fit. I know genuine ones are 19" as opposed to 18" which is my other dilemma - which size to go for. I love the looks of the 19 but am unsure about how the handling will be affected/will their be rubbing? I ordered the car with factory sports suspension if that makes a difference...

The wheel calculator says that im looking at an 8mm drop in offset from standard which makes me think the wheels will lokk stupid and sunk away into the car - I really dont want to be messing about with spacers and the like.

Car arrives at the dealer on the 21st March and time is running out, need to make my mind up soon!