E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Upgrade FRM and navi Pro CCC failed

08-01-2018, 12:51 AM   #1
panadan
Rep
Drives: e91 2006

Upgrade FRM and navi Pro CCC failed

I have a BMW E91 since 2006. The car had changed navigation and I changed the PLFRM module with FRM2. When I try to code the car with ISTA P, the program asks me, in order to be able to execute the proposed plan, the old modules and because I will not replace them again, I will not go to the next step in the plan. The interface is ICOM A2, it is the clone and the software is with the latest update. I declared the car with NCS Expert as from 2006, 2007 or 2008 and always the coding action is the same. When INPA checks with the FRM module, although it is declared as 2007 or 2008, she announces that she can not interrogate this module because she should have found the old PLFRM module. How can I solve the problem? What do I need to change in FA for INPA or ISTA P to ask me to reinstall my old modules?
Appreciate 0