BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA > Base M2C Available in NewMarket

09-30-2018, 09:29 AM   #1
magha
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '18 M2 AW 6 spd

Base M2C Available in NewMarket

Hi folks had been in the market for an M2 and ended up picking up an AW 18 M2. Anyways whilst hunting I came across BMW NewMarket who apparently have a base M2C in LBB and Manual.

Let me know if you are interested and I can provide you with the salesman's contact info.

On a side note wow what a beautiful car! my first M and I am coming from a tuned 09 135. Power was more or less the same in the Oner but wow the delivery in the M and of course the handling! trying to get to the break-in before the need for winters! already at 250 having picked her up just on Friday

18 M2 6 Spd AW - VRSF DP / CP & Race FMIC, ER TIC & GFB DV+ with BM3 Stage 2
Retired 09 135 JB4 G5 ISO w/BEF, N54 Tuning Performance DPs, BMS DCI, ER Charge Pipe
Appreciate 1
      09-30-2018, 10:13 PM   #2
Lucky1
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 128i Coupe SGM 6MT

Garage List
I'll be in serious debt for the foreseeable future if I get this car now! Someone talk me out of (or into!) it :

Went to see it a LBB OG M2 yesterday. Was sitting in the sun and looked fantastic. 100% the colour I want now on an M2C.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2018, 02:57 PM   #3
magha
Lieutenant
Rep

lol OG or M2C don't think you will regret it either way! 18s can be had at good deals now. i couldn't find LBB in a stick so ended up with the AW

Retired 09 135 JB4 G5 ISO w/BEF, N54 Tuning Performance DPs, BMS DCI, ER Charge Pipe
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2018, 05:45 AM   #4
garfunko
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by magha View Post
Hi folks had been in the market for an M2 and ended up picking up an AW 18 M2. Anyways whilst hunting I came across BMW NewMarket who apparently have a base M2C in LBB and Manual.

Let me know if you are interested and I can provide you with the salesman's contact info.

On a side note wow what a beautiful car! my first M and I am coming from a tuned 09 135. Power was more or less the same in the Oner but wow the delivery in the M and of course the handling! trying to get to the break-in before the need for winters! already at 250 having picked her up just on Friday
What are leasing / buying finance rates in Ontario? In Quebec, it's 1.9/2.9% for 2018 models, and 4.9/5.9 for m2c which is a bit much for me. I'm thinking of going for 18, or just waiting for better rates for m2c.

What do you think?
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2018, 09:20 AM   #5
magha
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfunko View Post
Quote:

What are leasing / buying finance rates in Ontario? In Quebec, it's 1.9/2.9% for 2018 models, and 4.9/5.9 for m2c which is a bit much for me. I'm thinking of going for 18, or just waiting for better rates for m2c.

What do you think?
Same here in terms of rates.

Depends on how bad you want the S55 really! Can easily tune the OG M2 to 400hp

Appreciate 0
      10-02-2018, 06:52 PM   #6
Lucky1
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 128i Coupe SGM 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What do you think?

Is there any chance rates will go down anytime soon? S55 bespoke ///M engine is something special. I'm personally waiting.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2018, 08:13 PM   #7
magha
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What do you think?

Is there any chance rates will go down anytime soon? S55 bespoke ///M engine is something special. I'm personally waiting.
Wouldn't know have no association with bmw. Don't see them coming down for atleast a year though

Agree it's worth waiting I am still on the prowl maybe get out of this midlease before they stop offering the m2c

Appreciate 0