BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

01-11-2019, 10:17 AM   #1
captaindingy
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

DINAN

I know this forum generally poo-poos anything Dinan so I thought I would share my customer service experience with them which was nothing short of fantastic.

I bought my 2015 M4 used, the former owner installed a Dinan intake, heat exchanger and stage 3 tune. Since it was time to change the air filters (Dinan recommends changing as opposed to cleaning) I went ahead and started breaking everything down and I ended up dropping a small grommet into the engine bay. After lots of searching and fumbling around with little success, I gave up on finding the grommet and went ahead just finished the installation.

I figured Dinan was either going to tell me they couldn't sell me a replacement part or they were going to charge me an arm and a leg. I was wrong. In less than 3 minutes the rep on the phone had found the part in his catalog, taken my info, and shipped me 5 of them via UPS ground for free.

Kudos to them. This was an unnecessary move and I was wiling to pay for the part, but they didn't even give me the opportunity. Thanks Dinan!
Appreciate 0