Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - New England

04-22-2019, 07:58 PM   #1
Mr. Hankey
Christmas Poo
Rep
Drives: Incoming G87

Hey all,

Had my MP HAS springs installed there today and what an impressive shop. Everyone super nice, really helpful, and especially knowledgeable about all things BMW which I learned from listening to questions they were fielding while waiting for the install and alignment to be done.

Want everything ripped out of your car to make it a race car? Need your engine bored? Cage put in? Just oil change and alignment? I don't think there is anything they can't or won't do. Got to tour the M6 and M4 race car shop as well which is right there in the same garage as well. Wow.

In any event like most of us on here being very anal about my car I would completely trust these guys with anything on it, and am really glad I went there and hung out today. Will be visiting them again for sure. Steve and Brew thanks so much!

If you're in New England and need something done to your BMW, definitely think about visiting Turner...they don't just do the hardcore stuff. Very impressive professional place full of BMW nuts like all of us!

Read...no drive, the manual.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2019, 11:13 AM   #2
scott13
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 | BSM | 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhk118 View Post
Hey all,

Had my MP HAS springs installed there today and what an impressive shop. Everyone super nice, really helpful, and especially knowledgeable about all things BMW which I learned from listening to questions they were fielding while waiting for the install and alignment to be done.

Want everything ripped out of your car to make it a race car? Need your engine bored? Cage put in? Just oil change and alignment? I don't think there is anything they can't or won't do. Got to tour the M6 and M4 race car shop as well which is right there in the same garage as well. Wow.

In any event like most of us on here being very anal about my car I would completely trust these guys with anything on it, and am really glad I went there and hung out today. Will be visiting them again for sure. Steve and Brew thanks so much!

If you're in New England and need something done to your BMW, definitely think about visiting Turner...they don't just do the hardcore stuff. Very impressive professional place full of BMW nuts like all of us!
+1

Everyone that works there is top notch--super capable and knowledgeable (and patient with my stupid/annoying questions). They've been my go-to shop for any performance work and now that I'm out of warranty/maintenance, I've been using them for basic service too.

Plus, they use Recaro seats in the waiting area and who doesn't love that.
Appreciate 1
Mr. Hankey1003.00
      04-24-2019, 03:52 PM   #3
Mr. Hankey
Christmas Poo
Rep
Drives: Incoming G87

Should have done these springs right out of the gate...what a difference!

Read...no drive, the manual.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2019, 09:31 PM   #4
M3 Esq
Automobilist
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5, 911 GT3

+1 on TMS those guys are great
Appreciate 0