BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications    Exhaust Akra/m-perf

05-01-2019, 02:06 AM   #1
DCM5
Registered
Rep
Drives: m5 f90

Angry Exhaust Akra/m-perf

good day
anyone can assist please with part number for the rear silencer and X pipe of the M-Performance and Akra for the European or South-African market ?

dealer coming with ridiculous price of 15,000$usd for the Akra {delivery maybe end of July} and 11,000$usd for the M-Preference.... {delivery maybe end of June} while we all know the prices for this parts

the part number for the M-Performance which i could get here in the forum is 18-30-2-455-574 which apparently is only for the US market and not showing at all in the system in South -Africa and if im buying this...my warranty and motor-plan,motor plan here is for 5 years and 120,000km where BMW cover A to Z in the car except for tiers... so i cant take such a risk..

for the Akra there is no part number yet in the system of BMW and im trying to get that one as well to compare once they get the part number,so if anyone can please assist,apparently,the Akra approved by BMW South Africa.

and the reason for replacing?
some smart nice lady decides to use her cell phone while driving,,, well,guess what was the only thing to stop her ...?
MY CAR!!! brand new... so one of the parts i need to replace is the rear silencer and the X-pipe,so i think its time at list to get something out of this stupid accident ..
thanks in advanced guys for the help
Appreciate 0