XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > X1 DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions

05-25-2019, 11:53 AM   #1
themishmosh
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 xDrive35i

non-ISO JB4 firmware anyone?

Does anyone have the non-ISO firmware backed up? I am sick of all the check engine lights that many are getting and that Burger Tuning doesn't seem to have the answer for... 3166, now 28A0. I'm running the latest ISO firmware and the car is error free in Map 0. I long for the days before I clipped the diode and went ISO... tuner codes were cleared, driving carefree.
      05-27-2019, 08:12 AM   #2
Chicone
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 X1 X35i M-SPORT

I don’t have an answer but the check engine lights are the main reason I have not bought the JB4. If they fixed this, I’d get one.

2015 BMW X1 35i MSport // BMS Intake
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2019, 12:02 PM   #3
SeeRudy
Rep
Drives: e84 n55

Yeah they are annoying but if you have the mobile app it’s real easy to make them disappear.

I just installed the jb4 on my 60k N55 and blew the charge pipe in 5 min. VRSF upgrade fixed that in a jiff, still don’t like that c-clamp (which was hanging on my ground wire above the floor pan). She’s been running fine now, other than the codes and traction control through first and 2nd. (They have a fix for that just haven’t gotten around to it yet)
Appreciate 0