E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > I need serious help with my 335i e93

07-23-2019, 05:57 PM   #1
chaseb9
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i

I need serious help with my 335i e93

I was told to post in here for some help with my Convertible top and anti-trap features and about coding the DME and CAS to fix it.

Here is the old forum post: https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...php?p=25042934

I have a 2008 335i E93 and I am having a few issues. My anti-trap system won't work. Windows will not drop half an inch. Convertible top won't work just unlocks and won't move at all. The previous owner swapped the CAS and DME from a 4 door car. When I took my car to the dealer to get these problems checked out they said it was because of the CAS and DME were from a 4 door car and that my car thinks its a 4 door car and won't let the windows work or the convertible top work. How I can go at fixing these issues? I've already tried reinitializing the windows through INPA and through the button method and it doesn't work.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2019, 10:29 AM   #2
don_mayor
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseb9 View Post
I was told to post in here for some help with my Convertible top and anti-trap features and about coding the DME and CAS to fix it.

Here is the old forum post: https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...php?p=25042934

I have a 2008 335i E93 and I am having a few issues. My anti-trap system won't work. Windows will not drop half an inch. Convertible top won't work just unlocks and won't move at all. The previous owner swapped the CAS and DME from a 4 door car. When I took my car to the dealer to get these problems checked out they said it was because of the CAS and DME were from a 4 door car and that my car thinks its a 4 door car and won't let the windows work or the convertible top work. How I can go at fixing these issues? I've already tried reinitializing the windows through INPA and through the button method and it doesn't work.
Bro, i may have a solution for your problems, i'm parting out a 2013 328i convertible, i have the CAS, DME, two keys (non-CA) for sale. PM if interested.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2019, 12:15 PM   #3
Joe@TopGearSolutions
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseb9 View Post

Default code the CAS, FRM, and CTM using NCS. Make sure to read VO from FRM, not CAS.
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2019, 02:46 PM   #4
chaseb9
Private
Rep

Well already bought new Cas And Dme coding modules to match to vin then I’ll see if it will work again. I’m not sure how to default code with NCS either. Any help with that?
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2019, 08:35 PM   #5
chaseb9
Private
Rep

Nothing above worked, Default coded CAS, CRM, and couldn't find CTM or CVM to default code that. So my top and anti-trap window function still doesn't work
Appreciate 0