BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

09-01-2019, 02:14 PM   #1
chriscross
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW X6M 2024, Mustang MACH 1

X6 G06 video

After looking for some real life footage of the elusive G06 online, I finally found what looks like a debadged arctic grey M sport one slowly driving down a mountain in Italy:

https://publicinsta.com/media/Bz_h_4AFLGL

It looks pretty good in my opinion, has a very futuristic rear, even though I was shocked when I first saw it a month ago (non M-sport still looks like some Chinese knock off to me). The guy taking in the video speaks Russian, I think, and comments how it looks like a Lambo. You be the judge of that.

Anyway, thought you guys might like it. I'm in the process of ordering it soon, waiting for Black Sapphire in December, but can't find decent footage of the car anywhere...
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2019, 12:17 PM   #2
chriscross
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW X6M 2024, Mustang MACH 1

For those who hate the fact that there are no black colors (apart from carbon) available in the new X6 configurators world wide, I found the next best thing:

https://www.bmw.at/de/all-models/x-s...spirieren.html

Scroll almost all the way down and play with all the colors, also those that will be available only as of December 2019. Enjoy!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0