E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > E90 n47 fault codes.

12-01-2019, 12:31 PM   #1
KaiminPuika
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

Question E90 n47 fault codes.

Hi everyone, looking for the help!
So for quite some time I haven't been able to check my car on computer until last week. There were these 3 errors:
1) 4AF5- Zero-quantity adaptation, injector, cylinder 3
2) 4BDA- Fuel presupply-pressure control
3) A6CF- AUC Sensor
BUT all of them showed as “Not present”, so I just deleted all of them and decided to do one more testing after week (today). Today I got these 3 errors:
1) 4AF5- Zero-quantity adaptation, injector, cylinder 3
2) 4560- Rail-Pressure plausibility delivery-controlled
3) A6CF- AUC Sensor
And Again, all of them were "not present"
If the 3rd one doesn’t bother me then the first two does it. So the question is, maybe someone has had these and know how to fix?
As I looked into internet I found that it could be the Fuel Feed line for the 4BDA error.

P.S. Some time ago some times this happened to me: When I accelerated with gas pedal fully pressed, the "Engine fault" (saying that it has reduced motion, but it hadn't) jumped out, but after restarting the car it went away and did not store any errors. Now it happens once per maybe 3 months and again, no faults stored.
Appreciate 0