F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Wheels and Tires Items > For Sale or Trade: 400M 18 Inch Staggered Wheels w. Tires
ARMA SPEED

05-15-2020, 07:52 PM   #1
el_macc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 600.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Looking to sell or trade my OEM 18 inch 400M staggered wheels off my M Sport 335i with TPMS. If you have TPMS to give me or are willing to remove the ones inside my wheels I will split the cost and give you a better deal. The wheels are straight absolutely no bends or cracks. Couple of nicks on ONE of the front wheels some can be buffed out. Other than one scratch along the spoke the other bit of rash is barely noticeable along the very outer part of the lip. Only notice it when the rim is super clean at 3 feet away. The other front wheel has only maybe one or 2 tiny nicks. This is due to normal wear and tear from NYC streets. Rear wheels are in almost perfect condition. Tires up front are Falkens with 85% tread remaining. Rears are Michalin pilot super sport 60% remaining tread. One of the rear tires had a nail recently and i replaced it with a Bridgestone Potenza I had. Also will include a extra front oem Continental ContiSport SSR run flat. Tires are 225/45/18 up front and 255/40/18 in back. Looking for local NYC or Tri State Area transaction. Open to trades 19s or 20s only. Again TPMS are included. Price is negotiable and can automatically reduce the price if you have a set of TPMS to give me. Thanks.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-21-2020, 07:57 PM   #2
CntryClub007
Major
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i | 2015 X5-50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_macc View Post
Looking to sell or trade my OEM 18 inch 400M staggered wheels off my M Sport 335i with TPMS. If you have TPMS to give me or are willing to remove the ones inside my wheels I will split the cost and give you a better deal. The wheels are straight absolutely no bends or cracks. Couple of nicks on ONE of the front wheels some can be buffed out. Other than one scratch along the spoke the other bit of rash is barely noticeable along the very outer part of the lip. Only notice it when the rim is super clean at 3 feet away. The other front wheel has only maybe one or 2 tiny nicks. This is due to normal wear and tear from NYC streets. Rear wheels are in almost perfect condition. Tires up front are Falkens with 85% tread remaining. Rears are Michalin pilot super sport 60% remaining tread. One of the rear tires had a nail recently and i replaced it with a Bridgestone Potenza I had. Also will include a extra front oem Continental ContiSport SSR run flat. Tires are 225/45/18 up front and 255/40/18 in back. Looking for local NYC or Tri State Area transaction. Open to trades 19s or 20s only. Again TPMS are included. Price is negotiable and can automatically reduce the price if you have a set of TPMS to give me. Thanks.
Willing to ship?
Appreciate 0