BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

European Auto Source (EAS)

09-27-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
MTROIS
Major
France
Rep
Drives: on the wrong side of the Ocean

Anybody going to Lime Rock on October 11th?

What a bummer!! I was hoping to join the Driving School organized by the BMWCCA Patroon Chapter, but the event was already full.
They nevertheless put me on a wait-list but I have few hopes to be able to attend my first track lessons... on the other hand I will probably still go there to see how such an event goes and also to give a hand to the organizers, especially Ron who was been very nice in his replies to my email requests.

May be I will see some of you there??
      10-03-2008, 08:43 AM   #2
Space Ghost
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

I'll be there. First track event. Im a little aprehensive about driving my own car. I did a Skip Barber HPDE there last year in their car and it was a blast but i figure this is the safest way to explore the full potential of the M. I'll be in a Space Grey E92 M3.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2008, 10:42 PM   #3
MTROIS
Major
France
Rep
Drives: on the wrong side of the Ocean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ghost View Post
I'll be there. First track event. Im a little aprehensive about driving my own car. I did a Skip Barber HPDE there last year in their car and it was a blast but i figure this is the safest way to explore the full potential of the M. I'll be in a Space Grey E92 M3.
OK, great to know. Unfortunately I do not think that I will be able to participate because I'm still on waiting list (registered too late) but I am still considering driving up there to get a feel for such events. Will keep you posted.