F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > N54tuning.com Bad experience. No solution so far
proTUNING Freaks

09-02-2020, 07:59 PM   #1
andres.psm
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

N54tuning.com Bad experience. No solution so far

Hello everyone, I want to leave my comment about the service offered by Mike from n54tuning.com

So far it is the worst international shopping experience I have ever had.
On July 4th I made the purchase of 3 products in his online store. Where no stock problem was indicated. It was a VRSF downpipe and charge pipe. And a buetooth BMS module.

It should be noted that the vrsf page indicated that they were selling pre-orders. For that reason, I did not buy from them direct, in addition to the fact that n54tuning.com also offered the bluetooth module I needed.

In short, as of today (practically two months after payment) the seller has not yet sent me all of the paid products.

The problem starts since it does not have physical stock, even if its website does not say otherwise.

A week after payment I check on the status of the shipment. Mike started by telling me that the delivery would be in 1 week, but little by little he postponed the date and responded less quickly to my messages, allowing up to 1 week to pass without replying.

It was only on August 13 that the shipment was made. Given this, Mike asked me to close the paypal case that I had opened (it was when I did not know about him for 1 week). And with doubts, I agreed as he insisted.

Now comes the funny thing. Mike asked the people of VRSF to add the bluetooth module to their products, which he supposedly sent them. Guess what? The package arrived in my possession on August 25 (delay included since the seller did not give my phone number correctly) and of course, the bluetooth module never arrived.
I informed him the same day, obviously very upset, demanding that he resolve this immediately. To this day, he continues to give the responsibility to the people of VRSF to send me the BMS module. It has been more than 1 week that I asked him to solve his gross error and he is not able to send me a module on his own and then recover the one that vrsf has. Do you think that this is how a person responsible for their sales acts? I do not believe it.

I hope this comes to a good end. At the moment I feel ripped off.

I imagine that many have had no problems. I have read good comments on the forum. But unfortunately my experience is real and must be known so that, especially international buyers, analyze it well before buying.

Cheers
Appreciate 1
n55david1288.00
      10-27-2020, 04:01 PM   #2
n55david
Check out my Youtube @n55david!
Rep
Drives: 2017 m240i, 2015 X3 x35i

Garage List
2017 m240i xDrive  [0.00]
2015 X3 x35i  [0.00]
2015 335i xdrive  [0.00]
I feel bad as I'm about to post a positive review of Mike.

I tend to find anything related to VRSF is touchy though. having had issues with them in the past I know thats its not always the vendors fault.

anyway, good luck and I hope it gets handled asap for you. when I had an issue with a vrsf order I called them out directly and it got handled. the vendor had little control.
IG: @n55david For pics and updates!
Youtube: @ n55david For videos or Racing etc
Appreciate 0