2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum Pre-LCI taillights/headlights OEM upgrade?

10-09-2022, 02:06 PM   #1
DGVaniX
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 520d

Pre-LCI taillights/headlights OEM upgrade?

Hi,

I'm looking into upgrading the taillights and headlights of my pre-LCI F10 but there's one problem. I'm travelling between 2 countries frequently and the country the car is registered in is very strict when it comes to mods, especially to the lighting system, if any police officer sees you with modified lights, they'll straight away impound the car.

Are there any OEM options for the F10? Or taillights/headlights that come with a TUV certification? I need to be able to prove them in case I get stopped, that they're OEM parts or have a TUV certification.
I looked into the DEPO / white line taillights and some people say they're OEM, that they came with some rare F10 options but there's nothing that clearly states they're original manufacture parts... so I need your help to make my baby stand out

Thanks
Appreciate 0