ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Navigation, Audio, Bluetooth, Stereo, Electronics Talk
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

12-27-2008, 11:29 PM   #1
glenn
Rep
Drives: 328i

trouble with BMW assist

i bought a certified BMW with 11,000 miles for my wife for Christmas at Beverly Hills BMW. Got home 1 hour away and called SOS button and everything was clear but the person said no info was on file and have the dealership re-send the electyronic file which i did. Called back and info was on file with BMW assist but now they could barely hear me with lots of static and buzzing. They said it is possibly a bad microphone but not sure as they don't do technical and to bring it to the dealer and they said they never heard anything like this with the buzzing and feedback. What could of happened as it was clear prior ? Sometimes when i push the button the system freezes and won't disconnect and keeps re-dilaing but they still can't hear me ?
Appreciate 0