BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Alignment Issues - '18 X1 xDrive28 M Performance 19'

11-25-2022, 08:57 PM   #1
_MotoMa83_
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X1 xDrive28i M Sport

Alignment Issues - '18 X1 xDrive28 M Performance 19'

Good evening,

I recently had my car alignment done and I need some experienced advise.

What is the correct alignment for this model car, trim, rims and wheels size?

The right left was completely ruined as the Original BMW alignment was messed up from day 1 I took the certified pre-owned car home. So bmw said that after year.. I was on my own to deal w the tire wear. I should have paid $250 the week after I paid the car at bmw and challenged their certified pre-owned. on the to the next bill.

Now that I replaced the oem Pirelli run flat with the Pirelli P Zero 225/45/19 all around and had the car re balance and new tires.

Here is what Tire kingdom did.

1st they aligned the car with uneven tires all around. Relatively speaking the fronts were 40% treat and rear 0% so I changed all 4 at once for an even replacement. Yes the wheels are balance on the hub, but the ground leve is uneven since the height is different. (the rep agree and said they would align again, which they did not) and I was given my car back since I have the 3 years plan.

2nd they mounted and balance the new tires

3rd gave me my car back. it feel shaky as some wheels bounce up, like if my engine mounts would have gone back.. it shakes between speeds.. weird feeling.

the document says Front wheel drive. Does not list the xDrive28 .. does anyone know if there are more than one settings for models at this out of dealerships machines... [last tought,, thanks]

See attached the report of the before and after...

Thank you
Attached Images