E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > My experience with Herb Chambers BMW Boston

05-26-2006, 12:15 AM   #1
bhootnath
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla MS, BMW 530i, MB GLS450

My experience with Herb Chambers BMW Boston

I had a good experience with Herb Chambers BMW, my sales guy, Nick Lagas, is a great guy. The whole delivery process took over 5 hrs (no kidding!), but that's not due to his fault (rather in competency of Mass RMV). He explained every functions of the car, even though I was aware of most of the functions through my in-depth research Throw-in items were floor mats, roundel valve stem caps and a key ring. Great after sales follow up too ... I would do my business with Herb Chambers again ... I was initially scared after reading some negative remarks about them in this forum, may be I was lucky
Previous BMWs:
MY 06 BMW 325xi, MY 06 BMW 330i, MY 11 BMW 328i Convertible, MY 13 BMW x3, MY 12 BMW 528i
Appreciate 0