BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-07-2008, 12:11 PM   #1
Larry_Legend
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Freehold BMW/Circle BMW (Central NJ)

Overall, not a fan of either. Freehold BMW is part of the DCH group and overall, could care less if I bought a car there. Circle BMW seemed like they wanted the business, but then I asked them to match Freehold's trade offer and wouldn't do it.

In the end, I got a trade-in deal I could live with and got 200 off MSRP. None of the dealers in the area would even talk to me about dropping money off retail.

Heres a big tip that is big enough that I might add it as a separate thread, but the dealer gave me an additional 200 on my trade in as opposed to taking 200 off MSRP. I'm assuming the manufacturer has put some pressure on the dealerships to sell the cars closer to MSRP, and not give discounts initially.
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
Larry_Legend
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Bought the car from Freehold. They told me late June/early July. Anyone bought a 1 from Freehold and can give me some info regarding the waiting game? How long will it be? Is July accurate?
Appreciate 0