BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum iDrive, Audio, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics + Coding Stolen - acc radar

05-08-2024, 05:50 PM   #1
Playya
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 540i

Stolen - acc radar

Some kind person has relieved me of my ACC radar sensor. They also very kindly cut the connecting cable rather than just simply plugging it out. BMW have quoted me an eye watering 3k for the sensor and harness plus fitting!
So at the very real risk of actually buying my original radar back I find myself at the behest of the merchants on ebay.
I am aware that this could only be fuelling the profession of the tea leaves but I honestly haven't got much choice.
Would anyone happen to know the correct part numbers as to my surprise BMW refuse to give them out? The car is a 2018 540i. Just want to make sure I dont waste even more money

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2024, 06:26 PM   #2
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playya View Post
Some kind person has relieved me of my ACC radar sensor. They also very kindly cut the connecting cable rather than just simply plugging it out. BMW have quoted me an eye watering 3k for the sensor and harness plus fitting!
So at the very real risk of actually buying my original radar back I find myself at the behest of the merchants on ebay.
I am aware that this could only be fuelling the profession of the tea leaves but I honestly haven't got much choice.
Would anyone happen to know the correct part numbers as to my surprise BMW refuse to give them out? The car is a 2018 540i. Just want to make sure I dont waste even more money

Thanks in advance.
https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=66_0422
Appreciate 1
Playya12.50