BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-18-2008, 02:28 AM   #1
Bob@BPS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328

Streamline Panel Filter/Split Second Turbo Tuner Package Deal

Hi Everyone,

We are happy to offer the members of the 1Addicts forum a special package deal on the NEW Streamline Panel filter for the 135 & and the very popular Split Second Turbo tuner. We are offering $20 off AND free shipping when you purchase these two great products together.

Since 2006, the Streamline panel filter has been the #1 filter for the E46 M3 and we have been the #1 retailer. As Blaine posted in his thread, this is probably the best engineered filter on the market and the ONLY one that maintains OEM filter’s 99% debris collection efficiency per ISO 5011 standards. More air and better performance is great, but NOT at the expense of most dirt being sucked into your expensive N54 motor.

The Turbo Tuner by Split Second was Winner of the Global Media Award for the Best Engineered New Product at the 2007 SEMA Show, and for good reason. The Turbo Tuner has become a favorite among 335 owners. The Turbo Tuner features the following:
  • Installs and uninstalls in seconds
  • No tools or mechanical experience required
  • Installs and uninstalls in seconds
  • No tools or mechanical experience required
  • Leaves no trace it was ever installed
  • Half the size of a cell phone
  • Easily transferrable from one car to another
  • Features a soft limit circuit that avoids overboost
  • Works seamlessly with the stock ECU
  • Typical gains are 40 horsepower and 50 ft-lbs of torque

Click here to go to the SE panel filter and here to go the Turbo Tuner in our online catalog. Just place both items in your cart and enter the coupon code "ttse) at checkout to receive your $20 discount. Free shipping applies to the continental US only.

Thanks for looking.

Bob DeLellis, President,
Bimmer Performance Store, Ltd.
Appreciate 0