BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-08-2008, 03:36 PM   #1
WSU87
Rep
Drives:

Kera BMW, Kerkrade Netherlands

If you deal with Kera, be ready for a terrible experience.
I ordered my 135i through Kera here in Netherlands back on 9 April for a production date "as soon as possible". Then complete silence for four weeks until I pester them to get me a production number...another two months of waiting for production. I go around and around with them on why they can't get an earlier production number...again silence and salesmen shrugging shoulders. The production week finally arrives and after again pestering the sales manager I get word production has slipped a week. No explanation, no apology, no appeasement.
Beware--Kera is a terrible dealership incapable of customer service.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2008, 11:02 AM   #2
Terp1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 BMW 325Ci

I lived in that same area of The Netherlands for three years. Did you consider the dealer in Brunssum (I forget the name)? I understand it may feel that the dealer has poor customer service but how much of this can be attributed to the Dutch way of dealing with things. It took me a long time to get used to the laid back Dutch attitude. I'm jealous that you're there, I wish I could have stayed longer. Tot Zeins.
Appreciate 0