BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-22-2008, 10:20 AM   #1
foxman
Driver
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

Midwest Meet and Drive 2008 (or MMD for short)

Hey it would be great to see some 1's out for this!

See Thread:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1058181

Well, after a year of planning and research the time is finally here...with an official date and name!

Midwest Meet and Drive 2008 (or MMD for short)

What is it? A BMW only meet and drive in Nashville, IN open to all models of BMWs. Any series, any year, bring it out and show it off!

When is it? Sunday August 31st at 1:00pm (Note: Indiana time zone if rolling in from another state)

Where is it? Historic Nashville, Indiana at the Public Parking area located on East Washington street 2 blocks from SR 135. Meet will last from 1:00PM til 6:00PM. There are ~112 parking spots in the lot and I intend to use every one of them. Groups can depart/return the lot through the day and drive what can only be described as an AMAZING stretch of road located less than a mile from the lot. The elevation changes are plentiful, the turns are tight, and the scenery is beautiful!

Map of the general area: http://www.mapquest.com/mq/9-fNbeULwUlUjSiOMb

Price? FREE.

Approx. travel times?
from Indianapolis: 1 hour
from Lafayette: 2 hours
from Cincinnati: 2 hours
from Columbus: 3 hours
from Louisville: 1.5 hours

Be a part of the 1st event of this magnitude in the midwest, and drive the best stretch of road I've ever been on. Feel free to post this on the your local forum if you dont see it, as I mentioned before I intend to fill all those spots and more. LETS MAKE THIS EVENT GROW!!!!!!!

Contact info:
Tony Morgan
PearlWhiteRSX@aol.com
Appreciate 0