BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-15-2008, 12:32 AM   #1
ki__
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 M2C 6MT

Garage List
Thumbs up Riss Racing

:respekt::biggrin:

My Riss Racing Experience was amazing, ordered them, with in the week get it installed, installed by Riss Racing, installer was cool and knew his stuff.

All i can say is that if you want performance, RissRacing.com is the place to go. Everything they sell is amazing, starting from scoops, to there exhaust, All of em are 110% Satisfaction.

Just wanted to let everyone know how good Riss Racing's crew is and there products are even better if u cant believe me, buy some downpipes...:biggrin:

Thx Again Riss Racing, Everyone needs an experience with them, so talk to Anthony!
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2008, 04:33 AM   #2
135i_TT
1Addict, and proud
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW 135i M-Sport

Garage List
:respekt:

BMW AW 135i ZMP:6mt,Coral Red Leather,Silver Matte Trim,Heated Front Seats,I-Drive,HD Radio,Ipod/Usb,Comf.Acces
www.wix.com/TT135i/Moi
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2009, 11:37 AM   #3
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 M5/E92 335/HUMMER H2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknRedi View Post
:respekt::biggrin:

My Riss Racing Experience was amazing, ordered them, with in the week get it installed, installed by Riss Racing, installer was cool and knew his stuff.

All i can say is that if you want performance, RissRacing.com is the place to go. Everything they sell is amazing, starting from scoops, to there exhaust, All of em are 110% Satisfaction.

Just wanted to let everyone know how good Riss Racing's crew is and there products are even better if u cant believe me, buy some downpipes...:biggrin:

Thx Again Riss Racing, Everyone needs an experience with them, so talk to Anthony!
Thank you! :thumbup:
Appreciate 0