BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-25-2008, 03:30 AM   #1
NGMorales
Rep
Drives:

Caliper Colors

i don't have a 1 series, but i want one. my daydream's consist of that car. the one thing that has been nagging me is the caliper color. i know that they are grey.
so, i was wondering what other color's have people changed them into? please post picture's of you car, and/or the calipers.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2009, 11:07 AM   #2
SKooT1027
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGMorales View Post
i don't have a 1 series, but i want one. my daydream's consist of that car. the one thing that has been nagging me is the caliper color. i know that they are grey.
so, i was wondering what other color's have people changed them into? please post picture's of you car, and/or the calipers.
Well they should be able to be colored anything you want. The cheap approach is to take them off and paint them. The more professional and expensive approach is to get them coated. You pick the color, shouldn't make a difference. I toyed with painting my current ones red, but never got around to it yet.

I like yellow on a blue car, and red on a white or black car.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2009, 09:30 AM   #3
Lester
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives:

Here is a picture or two of the yellow Performance Rotors on an Alpine White.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0