BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

01-26-2009, 04:29 PM   #1
MarksM
Dishonorable Discharged
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3 2012, M4 GTS Sold

Track day(s) at Pahrump NV(Spring Mountian)

PClub out of Las Vegas is holding a Track event at Spring Mountain in Pahrump NV. This is a great track for the car. I have run with this group many times and they are great. (not a BMW instruction level but not bad).
This may be the only chance that you have to run this track since it has gone private.
Here are the details.
Only 20 DAYS AWAY - Register Now !!! I would like to invitation to you to join the Las Vegas Region, PCA and Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) as we host our first Open Track Event of 2009. It is on February 7th and 8th at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch.
This will be the first of a four event session and as part of the weekend (for student/novice drivers), we will be offering a car control clinic which includes braking and skip pad exercises, along with classroom instruction. Clinic participants also receive one-on-one instruction from our cadre of certified Instructors throughout the weekend. For the more advanced drivers, we offer 3 different run groups, based on experience, to maximize both safety and track time (30 minute sessions).
We are also looking into running an Autocross course which will be open to all participants at no additional cost. For those interested in running the Autocross only, a small fee may be assessed. Lap timing is available with transponders for rent at $30/day. Track opens at 7:00am and the mandatory Driver's Meeting is at 8:15am. Cost is only $325.00 for 2 days or $200.00 for 1 day. Save $25.00 off of at Track registration by registering on-line at our webstore http://lvrpca.webstore.us.com/.
Visit our website for more information www.lvrpca.com/events.html.
I look forward to seeing you out there !!
Tony Zito Track Events Chair, Las Vegas Region PCA
Silver_911@bigfoot.com (702)521 - 9966

Hope to see some of you people that think you can run a track show up.
Mark
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2009, 06:34 PM   #2
Hans Delbruck
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63, 135i, Evo FE, GLE63

Mods --

Spring Mountain is near Las Vegas. Could you put this in the California forum?

Mark --

I may be there with my S2000.