E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > my experience with dealing with creative autoworks

06-23-2006, 05:09 PM   #1
modz
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: e90 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
my experience with dealing with creative autoworks

Hi to everyone! Just want to share you my experience dealing with James of Creative Autoworks. He was really rude on the phone with me coz i was calling him almost everyday since i ordered my britalman intake for a right reason.

Below is a letter i sent to James to explain my side.

"Hi James,

About our conversasion this morning, I know you are a very busy man. The reason I were calling you almost everyday is not because I want to annoy or disturb you from your business, it's just that when you told me you are to ship the item same day when i paid for it, I expected that. But I know you might be busy with lots of things so I didn't mind if you ship it when you have time. So I just requested for a tracking number, however the tracking number you emailed me was wrong based from Fedex, that is the reason I called back this morning.

I was really disappointed by the way you talked to me as a customer, I really believed that when somebody just bought a $500.00+ item, he would like to know all the correct details for his security.

I was willing to buy this Britalman intake from you because, my E90post member were giving you good feedback for your service. But I guess I am one of those who are the unlucky one.

I hope you can understand my situation.

p.s. Still waiting for the correct fedex tracking number

sincerely yours,
Kenrick Ting
(also known as Modz in e90post.com)"

Guys did i do anything wrong to piss him off?
Comments or suggestion

I am still waiting for his email regarding my tracking number
Philips D1S 6k,Frenetik rotors, blackout grill, Full Mtech kit w/rear CFdiffuser Vorsteiner CFhood& Front Lip, Seibon CF CSL trunk, Vorsteiner CS1 19", p zero nero tyres, H&R coilovers, Eisenmann race exhaust w/ SR catalytic converter back bolt on pipe, Simota CFair intake, tail light,BMS Pwrbox.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2006, 07:08 PM   #2
Kit523
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F80 M3/FK8/C63S

sorry for the off topic
you got a very nice car, saw ur car a month ago at no.6 road famous player parking lot!! super nice
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2006, 07:12 PM   #3
modz
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Thanks for noticing! Did you have any upgrade on yours?
Philips D1S 6k,Frenetik rotors, blackout grill, Full Mtech kit w/rear CFdiffuser Vorsteiner CFhood& Front Lip, Seibon CF CSL trunk, Vorsteiner CS1 19", p zero nero tyres, H&R coilovers, Eisenmann race exhaust w/ SR catalytic converter back bolt on pipe, Simota CFair intake, tail light,BMS Pwrbox.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2006, 07:20 PM   #4
Kit523
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F80 M3/FK8/C63S

Quote:
Originally Posted by modz
Thanks for noticing! Did you have any upgrade on yours?
i only got the M-sport package on my 530i
waitting for the new E92 and i will start the modding
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2006, 07:25 PM   #5
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
you might want somebody to spell check/grammar check that before you send it off... or did you do that already....

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2006, 07:32 PM   #6
modz
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
sorry for the poor grammar, yes i send it already.....
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2006, 07:51 PM   #7
diesel007
Not Stock
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325I

Garage List
2006 325  [0.00]
They are really busy because they are moving to a different location. I am one of their partial sponsors and even I have a hard time getting a hold of Jason at times. I am sure he will get you the info you need soon but don't take it personal dude it's pretty much a one man show over there. Good Luck.

1/1/072/1/07
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2006, 10:08 PM   #8
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

i feel u dawg, i was gettin impatient waitin for the britalman intake as well..i got my britalman intake about 2 weeks ago, it arrived safely. the packaging was pretty good, the things inside are well-protected. called james too about 2-3 times regarding my intake, he explained that he did not ship the intakes himself but he promised that he would give me the tracking number once he got them. and indeed he emailed me the UPS tracking number..the intake even arrived before i tracked the shipment
the intake will be there, just be patient
      06-23-2006, 10:19 PM   #9
modz
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
James finally emailed me the tracking number, and apologized for the misunderstanding. Apology accepted. I checked the tracking # and it's on its way here, hopefully it arrive safely.
Yup He told me the reason is, they are moving to a new location and he is quite busy in a lot of stuff.
He did throw in a cap and a license plate cover with his apology.
Now we're cool!
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2006, 11:11 PM   #10
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

james is a great guy, one of the best sellers out there :rocks:
      06-24-2006, 12:55 AM   #11
RaptorKTM
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 M Coupe

Garage List
2011 BMW 1 M  [0.00]
yea ive had similar issues like this, but really you cant blame the guy, i mean hes got a rep and hes going to hold it so just give him a chance he will definetly follow threw. Creative has great stuff and there good guys to work with so... yea thats about it.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2006, 01:31 AM   #12
modz
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Thanks guys, I will definitely give them a chance, I believed and understand his issues. A simple apology is all I wanted, and he delivered that. So I am cool with Creative.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2006, 12:20 AM   #13
dtmryan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: dtm

Garage List
James has been crazy busy, working on some project cars and moving at the same time. I know hes been moving a lot of stuff. James is a great guy and has just been really busy. Its sometimes hard to get back to everyone online and walk-in customers, happens to me all the time. Please keep in mind your not his only customer as well.

but im glad everything worked out Nice car BTW
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2006, 01:59 AM   #14
PaPaGz
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i MSport MG

i have worked with James as well (even though this is my first post here, I am an active member on G35driver) and i know one of his project cars as well. actually hes got quite a few tricks up his sleeve. hes a busy guy w/ a lot to do especially with the move coming up within the next few weeks.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2006, 07:58 PM   #15
modz
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Hey Ryan, I'm still saving up for the Kerscher kit and do you have the rear mtech bumper as well?
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2006, 12:31 AM   #16
Pretender
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i, 07 328i, 16 X1, >17M2

Garage List
06 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel007
They are really busy because they are moving to a different location. I am one of their partial sponsors and even I have a hard time getting a hold of Jason at times. I am sure he will get you the info you need soon but don't take it personal dude it's pretty much a one man show over there. Good Luck.
I understand that when people do business, they're always busy. However, there's no need to be rude with customers. Of course, when I pay a lot of money for a item, I expect to have the correct information.
      09-23-2007, 11:45 AM   #17
Rock
Registered
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by modz View Post
Hi to everyone! Just want to share you my experience dealing with James of Creative Autoworks. He was really rude on the phone with me coz i was calling him almost everyday since i ordered my britalman intake for a right reason.

Below is a letter i sent to James to explain my side.

"Hi James,

About our conversasion this morning, I know you are a very busy man. The reason I were calling you almost everyday is not because I want to annoy or disturb you from your business, it's just that when you told me you are to ship the item same day when i paid for it, I expected that. But I know you might be busy with lots of things so I didn't mind if you ship it when you have time. So I just requested for a tracking number, however the tracking number you emailed me was wrong based from Fedex, that is the reason I called back this morning.

I was really disappointed by the way you talked to me as a customer, I really believed that when somebody just bought a $500.00+ item, he would like to know all the correct details for his security.

I was willing to buy this Britalman intake from you because, my E90post member were giving you good feedback for your service. But I guess I am one of those who are the unlucky one.

I hope you can understand my situation.

p.s. Still waiting for the correct fedex tracking number

sincerely yours,
Kenrick Ting
(also known as Modz in e90post.com)"

Guys did i do anything wrong to piss him off?
Comments or suggestion

I am still waiting for his email regarding my tracking number

How unfortunate and ironic to have come across this post AFTER I was victimized by the crap service at creative autoworks,

Nothing has changed at creative autoworks, ...the service and workmanship are both so sub standard that I would caution anybody from having work done there.

Specifically, the customer service I received by james is probably the worst I haver ever received in any industry, ....and that includes fast food!!

.....the workmanship I received at creative autoworks was also crap, they lied about their familarity with my car, ...and were unable to complete the job properly.

BEWARE of creative autoworks

:mad:
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2007, 12:34 PM   #18
its
First Lieutenant
Singapore
Rep
Drives: AW e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
How unfortunate and ironic to have come across this post AFTER I was victimized by the crap service at creative autoworks,

Nothing has changed at creative autoworks, ...the service and workmanship are both so sub standard that I would caution anybody from having work done there.

Specifically, the customer service I received by james is probably the worst I haver ever received in any industry, ....and that includes fast food!!

.....the workmanship I received at creative autoworks was also crap, they lied about their familarity with my car, ...and were unable to complete the job properly.

i got my coilovers installed over recently and the installation with the tech went great. the customer service was questionable at first but He(James) came thru in the end.

care to elaborate with details?
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2007, 04:27 PM   #19
creativeautoworks
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ibis White 2007 Audi A4 S-Line

Quote:

Yes if you would, please elaborate? Also since you only have 1 post, if you could please let me know who you are so I can look into what actually happened.

thank you.

James
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #20
creativeautoworks
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ibis White 2007 Audi A4 S-Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretender View Post
I understand that when people do business, they're always busy. However, there's no need to be rude with customers. Of course, when I pay a lot of money for a item, I expect to have the correct information.
Absolutely! and unfortunately for myself that day, for whatever reason as it was not a good excuse, i was pissy... however Kenrick was taken care, and all is well.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 12:20 PM   #21
Rock
Registered
Rep
Drives: car

Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 01:06 PM   #22
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

Quote:
on cutomer service

No seriously, I am not defending anyone. But would like to reminds everyone we are human. I don't think that I am in the same mood every morning when I wake up. So basically, we all have those days where we just for some reason woke up on the wrong side of the bed and if you happen to be the first person that we encoutered that morning, you get all that attitude rubbed off on you. So yes, dont take things personally and when you encoutered such a situtation in the future, just be mindful and maybe asked that person if they have any personal issues going on at the moment.

Best luck to all parties involved...