E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Trunk audio layout / parts of E90 335xi 2008

02-22-2009, 01:09 PM   #1
Pseudo Nim
twinborific
Rep
Drives: fast, sometimes slow

Trunk audio layout / parts of E90 335xi 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to make heads from tails of my trunk layout. I thought I had an opening for a CD changer, but I think my Logic7 amp is sitting in it. I'm trying to find some space for a car PC, but it seems the locations are not what I thought... Could someone help me out with the following? Apologies for the picture quality - camera phone........

1. Is this really the logic7 amp (left side of trunk, under the plastic cover that says "CD" on it)? If so, where are you supposed to put the CD changer (I do not feel any space around it)?

2. What goes in the area circled in red? On the right side, I seem to have the telematics unit, part #84109171348, but the left side seems to have a bracket for something that isn't there. What could it be?

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

-pN