BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest

Mporium BMW

03-01-2009, 09:13 PM   #1
dvn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 C63 Coupe

Did anyone get a good deal from a northwest dealer?

I went to Fife to order a e92 for Euro delivery and was told that they won't sell for less than MSRP "since you are already getting the Euro discount"

Seattle offered $1200 over invoice and Bellevue was somewhere inbetween the two.

Did anyone have better luck? Gauging by the posts in the Ordering forum, I'm expecting to be at $1000 over invoice MAX.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2009, 11:43 AM   #2
No. 13 Baby
Rep
Drives: '09 e90, Spacey G, DCT...

Have you tried Hahn in Yakima?
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2009, 12:13 PM   #3
dvn
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by No. 13 Baby View Post
Have you tried Hahn in Yakima?
I have not yet but I will send them an email today. Thanks for the suggestion!

Any others?
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
No. 13 Baby
Rep

Checked out the same dealers you did with similar results.
Got what I asked for on an ordered one at Yakima...easy.

good luck
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2009, 01:33 PM   #5
MikeHines
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 Coupe: Melbourne Red

I recently had Washington and Portalnd area dealers bid for my 2009 E92 order.
At first, all I got was $500 off MSRP, but then Spokane offered $1700 over invoice. Ultimately, BMW Bellevue beat Spokane by $101 for $1599 over invoice. All other dealers chose not to respond that price, so I ordered from Bellevue. The best Portland dealer offered $2000 over invoice, and said that was as low as they could possibly go. I guess he wasn't kidding, because he didn't even try to beat $1700 over invlice.

I wish I could have gotten the car for only $1000 over invoice, particularly in this economy. Perhaps if I had waited three months they would have been more willing...

Hope this helps
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2009, 11:42 AM   #6
No. 13 Baby
Rep

Got a pretty good deal. Unfortunately... I may have to postpone my purchase. If anyone is looking for an e90 dct in the region, message me to discuss.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2009, 12:34 AM   #7
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Try Alvin Edward in BMW Bellevue. Give him a shot and tell him that you are referal by Johnny
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #8
350DGRZ
Rep
Drives: Alpineweiss E90

Try Richard Hard in Bellevue he is no nonsense guy. Tell him Nilo referred you.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2009, 12:05 AM   #9
DPR1
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Jerez E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Try Alvin Edward in BMW Bellevue. Give him a shot and tell him that you are referal by Johnny
Agreed. Just ordered my first BMW from him today.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2009, 09:54 AM   #10
boynbeagle7
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG E92 M3

Try Dustin at Salem BMW if you're willing to drive a bit. He was a fair,no nonsense guy.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2009, 09:24 PM   #11
schadenfreude
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E90 M-DCT M3

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Is it Alvin Eklund? He was my CA, and I got great service. Price wasn't that great, but I negotiated on my ordered E90/DCT before the market bottomed and didn't want to reneg on what was initially the best local deal by a long shot.

Highly recommend Bellevue for sales over Seattle. I have no experience with either for service. I hear Richard Hansen at Fife is an awesome CA, too.
      04-27-2009, 01:37 AM   #12
DPR1
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Jerez E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by schadenfreude View Post
Is it Alvin Eklund? He was my CA, and I got great service. Price wasn't that great, but I negotiated on my ordered E90/DCT before the market bottomed and didn't want to reneg on what was initially the best local deal by a long shot.

Highly recommend Bellevue for sales over Seattle. I have no experience with either for service. I hear Richard Hansen at Fife is an awesome CA, too.
Yup, Alvin Eklund. I generally can't stand dealers, but was happy to work with Alvin. Here's a description of my purchasing experience:
  • I stopped by the Bellevue dealership, ran into Alvin, talked for a bit and went for a test drive (still hadn't decided between the E90 and a handful of other cars at this point). No pressure at all from him.
  • The following week I swung by again and went for a couple drives to help decide between a 335 and M3. Alvin never once tried to influence me one way or the other, which pleasantly surprised me.
  • Once I had decided on the M3, I began contacting a handful of local dealers via phone/email (Fife, Seattle, and Yakima). Ultimately Tiho Krtalic from Yakima offered the best deal, and was willing to deliver the car to me in Issaquah so I didn't have to drive the two hours there to pick it up.
  • But since Alvin from Bellevue had put in all the leg work with me, I simply contacted him and asked if he'd match the deal from Yakima, which he did. Of course, sales tax is ~1% lower in Yakima, so I would have saved about $650 dollars by going that route... but went with Alvin because that seemed fair to me.
Now the hard part of waiting a couple months. hehe

Cheers!
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2009, 12:30 AM   #13
schadenfreude
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E90 M-DCT M3

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPR1 View Post
Yup, Alvin Eklund. I generally can't stand dealers, but was happy to work with Alvin. Here's a description of my purchasing experience:
  • I stopped by the Bellevue dealership, ran into Alvin, talked for a bit and went for a test drive (still hadn't decided between the E90 and a handful of other cars at this point). No pressure at all from him.
  • The following week I swung by again and went for a couple drives to help decide between a 335 and M3. Alvin never once tried to influence me one way or the other, which pleasantly surprised me.
  • Once I had decided on the M3, I began contacting a handful of local dealers via phone/email (Fife, Seattle, and Yakima). Ultimately Tiho Krtalic from Yakima offered the best deal, and was willing to deliver the car to me in Issaquah so I didn't have to drive the two hours there to pick it up.
  • But since Alvin from Bellevue had put in all the leg work with me, I simply contacted him and asked if he'd match the deal from Yakima, which he did. Of course, sales tax is ~1% lower in Yakima, so I would have saved about $650 dollars by going that route... but went with Alvin because that seemed fair to me.

Cheers!
Its a tough wait, but worth it!
      04-28-2009, 06:32 PM   #14
FrenchBoy
Lieutenant Colonel
France
Rep
Drives: '16 F80 M3

I got a decent deal from David Ly at BMW Bellevue. I am extremely happy I dealt with David. He is a top notch and extremely responsive salesperson, and a great guy. I will definitely buy thru him again.

Current: 2016 F80 M3 6-Speed | SO | AB XT1 | ZCP | M Performance Suspension | GC Camber Plates
Previous: 2009 E90 M3
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2009, 04:23 PM   #15
dvn
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPR1 View Post

Cheers!
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of deal did you get?
Appreciate 0