BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-21-2009, 12:34 PM   #1
Chewyjr15
1 addict and proud!
Rep
Drives: jb 135 on order

A big thanks and shout out to anthony and Daniel at riss racing

Well i had half of my parts installed last night and Daniel worked very hard. It looks great, i think the catless dp's are to loud so i sent an email over to anthony at riss and i payed the difference to move up to some catted dp's and daniel will be over first thing sunday morning at my home to install them. A great company with great products and great customer service. Great job you guys.

Joey
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 05:03 PM   #2
My135
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives:

I wished I lived close to RR:-):-):-)
7/08 135 Coupe, Crimson Red, 6 SP, Sport, Taupe Lette/Aluminum. Performance Mods: JB4 on Map 5, BMS DP Fix V3, Injen polished intake, AR Catless DP, Maddad resonated mid-pipes, aFe exhaust polished tips, ST Suspension Coil Over and Hotchkis front sway bar. Others: BMS OCC, BT Scanner, Mud Flap. Next Mods: AA Front Strut Brace.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
deamon32
First Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewyjr15 View Post
Well i had half of my parts installed last night and Daniel worked very hard. It looks great, i think the catless dp's are to loud so i sent an email over to anthony at riss and i payed the difference to move up to some catted dp's and daniel will be over first thing sunday morning at my home to install them. A great company with great products and great customer service. Great job you guys.

Joey
+1
I had Daniel install my CDV, Adam and Anthony have also been very helpful whenever I had any questions.
I am extremely satisfied with the RR products and customer support up to this point.