BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions Some Suggestions From A Newbie

07-17-2006, 04:09 AM   #1
NFS
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M340i

Some Suggestions From A Newbie

I'm very new, but have come to this forum from e60.net having just bought a new e90.

The forum looks great so far but I have a couple of suggestions:

1. I think the forum would benefit from a more 'international' approach on first reading it looks almost exclusively north american - which is fine - but I think it could reach out further (like e60.net has).

2. The main forum is for e90 / e91 / e92 and e93. At the moment there is huge interest in the e92/93 so posts about this model dominate - not much help if you have an e90 - why not separate into different forums? 2 is probably enough - saloons / tourings and coupes / cabriolets.

Other than that the forum is great - so thanks to the folks that set it up

I'm hoping it will give me a new outlet for my BMW obsession once my e60 is retired.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2006, 07:11 AM   #2
vivekk
THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforspeed
I'm very new, but have come to this forum from e60.net having just bought a new e90.

The forum looks great so far but I have a couple of suggestions:

1. I think the forum would benefit from a more 'international' approach on first reading it looks almost exclusively north american - which is fine - but I think it could reach out further (like e60.net has).

2. The main forum is for e90 / e91 / e92 and e93. At the moment there is huge interest in the e92/93 so posts about this model dominate - not much help if you have an e90 - why not separate into different forums? 2 is probably enough - saloons / tourings and coupes / cabriolets.

Other than that the forum is great - so thanks to the folks that set it up

I'm hoping it will give me a new outlet for my BMW obsession once my e60 is retired.
Have a look at the UK forum here, needforspeed.

All the best.

Viv

Appreciate 0