BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Misc. Automotive Items

BPM

04-28-2009, 10:59 PM   #1
hypnotiq9000
Registered
Rep
Drives: 04 BBY lancer evolution

WTT 04 lancer EVO

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
hey all...my name is nick and I live in jersey I own and have been its owner from birth of a Blue By You 2004 lancer evolution VIII.....I have watched this car grow and...evolve(corny) into the awesome and tastefully modded car it is now....I am sad to see it go but I need to get something more refined and I love the M so I am putting this out there to see what I can find. looking for an e46 m3 cant be yellow or red and mileage cannot be too high both smg and manual are fine and doesn't matter to me coupe or conv-modded or unmodded(if nothing ill keep my car) ....car is manual(obv) with 350hp to the wheels tuned to 24psi(very safe) with only bolt ons I changed the oil every 3000 miles or less with full synthetics usually mobile 1 but iv recently changed to AMSOIL and car has factory 10 year 100,000k mile warranty....I have every single part receipt and service record as well as all original parts and ORIGINAL documentation with the car(and i mean everything....i have the dam paper floor mat they put down).....clutch was just recently done at 54k car now has 60k(forgot to mention the 60k mile service was performed same time as the clutch) and I baby the crap out of it. I am an enthusiast which is why I came to an enthusiast site to find car that Im sure someone tried to care for as well as I did for mine. Here are recent pictures of the car with the wing off while the carbon fiber was getting a nice new fresh coat of clear....the car will come with the wing on and those are authentic JDM tails shipped here from japan(I have the boxes with the Japanese writing on them and the Cusco box they came in to prove it) and they are from what I remember the only exterior mod iv done. Mods:Kelford 272, Magnaflow TI TBE(11 pound exhaust), Buscher racing DP, Custom Test pipe, Injen CIA with UICP, ETS Lp2 LICP,ETS 3.5" FMIC, Edge Racing o2, Walbro 255 fuel pump,ACT HDSS clutch kit/streetlight flywheel, Greddy turbo timer,Autometer mount, Defi amber racer 52mm boost,Hallman pro rx,APS twin vent, Dba4000 w/ ferodo ds2500 pads all stainless lines

if your interested hit me up for details and im obviously putting cash on top

Last edited by hypnotiq9000; 04-28-2009 at 11:09 PM.. Reason: service
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2009, 08:37 AM   #2
hypnotiq9000
Registered
Rep

bump.....nothing? how about u just some love for the car...let me know what u think of it
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2009, 07:54 AM   #3
hypnotiq9000
Registered
Rep

WOW NO LOVE....illl even trade for a new 335i or xi with cash on my part high mileage works
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
M3PGH
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Too Many

hey nice car good luck with sale!
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2009, 10:57 PM   #5
hypnotiq9000
Registered
Rep

thanks man
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2009, 12:56 PM   #6
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Nice lookin' Evo!

I sold my Evo IX MR SE, so that I could get into an M3 also. I have to admit that I do miss the Evo. It has a more raw and unfiltered driving experience compared to my new M3. Also, the violent rush after 3k rpm is unforgettable.

If you're looking for a more refined car without losing most (if any) of the Evo's performance, then you're heading in the right direction. I feel the M3 looks better too.

At the end the Evo is all about performance, and it happens to be practical with the 4 doors as well. I don't regret going with my M3, but the Evo has that 'one of a kind' driving experience that most performance cars will never, ever be able to touch. I would keep it if I were you.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2009, 08:47 PM   #7
Crydaddy
pin up model
Rep
Drives: E92 m3

keep you EVO........wish i did..

sigh....
Appreciate 0