BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-13-2009, 07:26 PM   #1
One&Only
Only 1 n Rome
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i Coupe

Phil Wicks Driving Academy

I know...I know it looks like it's mostly for MINIs but absolutely anything can be driven.
I've seen brand new teen drivers in old uber safe land yachts as well as Vipers, Ferrari, Lotus Elise and Porches....anything is OK.

It's the driver that needs the training ...not the car.

I'll be at the school July 13th at Talladege Grand Prix Racetrack better know as Little Talladega. It's off Hwy 20 at Oxford AL.

I can't think of anything better out there than my MINI friends meetin up with my 1er friends...WhooooUhhh!!! It would be amazing!

The people who go to have fun couldn't be nicer...we all have meals together....hang together...learn to take the best line together and laugh together.

The price is right and TGPR is a great 1st time track....no elevations in case anyone decides to do any farming off track.

http://www.minidriving.com/

When I get close to being as proficient in the 1 as I was in my MINI I want to graduate to VIR & Rd. Atl....