BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #1
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Details + Some Pics (E92 AW M3)

I know it's in the wrong thread, but it's too quiet here. So I deciede to cheer it up here a little bit here. Plese do let me know what you think. Thanks~

Specially thanks to:
Simon@RennSpec --> (Awesome guy provide with the best deal ever) 19" Matt Black ForgeStar F14, Nitto Invo, Remus Sport, Painted Reflector and Gloss Black M3 Emblem
Cyba --> (Best Quality/fitment on the aftermarket parts & great guy) CF 3D Diffusor
James@JL-Motoring --> (Quick Reply & always check after my purchased) CF CSL Style Trunk and CF 3D Front Lip
Adamaster --> (Really Friendly and quality parts) CF Side Grill Overlay and CF Front Grill
Brain@JBSpeed --> (Super Awsome guy with super fast replys) CF Hood/Trunk Emeblems
D1Scoop --> (Great Quality) CF Hood Vent and CF Side Mirror
360AutoBody --> Awesome deal on the paint works done
Accutint --> Great Jobs on the Tint and Clear Bra

Last edited by Johnny Lin; 07-12-2009 at 12:07 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #2
wa128
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW 135i DCT

Hot! Everything flows really well. I like the CF trim on the trunk lip...unusual, unique but gives a very nice flair without being loud. What's up with no center caps on your wheels...looks kinda incomplete?
      07-12-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
EINSER M
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW i3 rex

Garage List
well yer rite, too quiet in here, sweet looking e92 m3!
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2009, 11:14 AM   #4
spotshooter
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 Cayman S

Nice looking beast.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2009, 12:04 PM   #5
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa128 View Post
Hot! Everything flows really well. I like the CF trim on the trunk lip...unusual, unique but gives a very nice flair without being loud. What's up with no center caps on your wheels...looks kinda incomplete?
Thanks~ Ha, everyone are asking me the same questions about the canter cap. Forgestar compnay forgot to ship them out to me, so I am just waiting on it. As soon as I get it, I will cap them on
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2009, 12:05 PM   #6
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkx5m View Post
well yer rite, too quiet in here, sweet looking e92 m3!
Thank you~ I know, it is so quiet here. Wondering why? e90 and M3 forum are tones of people

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotshooter View Post
Nice looking beast.
Thank you~
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2009, 03:47 PM   #7
pnguyen1028
Private
Rep
Drives: 09 Alpine White 135i; 6 Speed

Beautiful car man! Yeah these forums arn't very lively.

How much did the tint and clear bra run you if you don't mind me asking?
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2009, 09:21 PM   #8
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnguyen1028 View Post
Beautiful car man! Yeah these forums arn't very lively.

How much did the tint and clear bra run you if you don't mind me asking?
Hey, first thanks. Second, YOU NEED TO JOIN US for the even. I got 35% on both front window and then 15% all around in the back, which I think it turns out really great. If you need help on the tint or clear bra, let me know. Accutint owners is my buddy, I can referal you to him and receive an amazing deal.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2009, 11:20 PM   #9
pnguyen1028
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Hey, first thanks. Second, YOU NEED TO JOIN US for the even. I got 35% on both front window and then 15% all around in the back, which I think it turns out really great. If you need help on the tint or clear bra, let me know. Accutint owners is my buddy, I can referal you to him and receive an amazing deal.
Love to come man. You're a friend of Will's arn't you? The guy with the white 335i with the black volks? I met him at a bbq beach party the other day.

I've had my car for 3500 ish miles... already have a few paint chips. I don't know if I'm even eligible for a clear bra anymore, but I'll try to get the chips fixed up and see what that will run me first.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 01:26 AM   #10
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Love to come man. You're a friend of Will's arn't you? The guy with the white 335i with the black volks? I met him at a bbq beach party the other day.

I've had my car for 3500 ish miles... already have a few paint chips. I don't know if I'm even eligible for a clear bra anymore, but I'll try to get the chips fixed up and see what that will run me first.
Yea, Will is my buddy. You know what happen to him? I been looking for him for like a month. I keep calling him and the cell works, but no one ever pick the phone up. I texted him and left him with the messenages, but nvr gets a reply too.

My buddy's owns a body shop down to Kirkland and does a really awesome jobs. It's called 360 Autobody. He does all the BMW of Bellevue, Jaguar of Bellevue and Toyota of Kirkland's cars. Let me know if you need help.

And you should definitly join us to the CCA event on the 26th. Sign up and join us, I got all teh details from the other thread under my name too.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 10:02 AM   #11
pnguyen1028
Private
Rep

You know, I havn't talked to Will ever since the BBQ. That was about 2-3 weeks ago. I've given him a few text messages, but he never responded back. Told me he was gonna hit me up next time theres a meet, but I don't see him on the list for the 26th.

I know he was busy trying to move out with his girl and all, so he might just be real busy.

But yeah, for sure I'll hit you up for the autobody work in the future. Thanks man. I'll see if I'm free on the 26th and I'll take me and my girl to the meet.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 03:14 PM   #12
tonytigerking
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Johnny, do you know if your buddies at Accutint do minor repairs on clear bra. I tried to pass a damn truck on my way up to BC... and I think a rock hit it and now you can see the small chip-like damage on it. I don't know if it actually done any harm to the hood itself. It just seems crazy to replace the whole thing, if it can be repaired...especially when it runs up to $600 for replacement.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 04:11 PM   #13
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
You know, I havn't talked to Will ever since the BBQ. That was about 2-3 weeks ago. I've given him a few text messages, but he never responded back. Told me he was gonna hit me up next time theres a meet, but I don't see him on the list for the 26th.

I know he was busy trying to move out with his girl and all, so he might just be real busy.

But yeah, for sure I'll hit you up for the autobody work in the future. Thanks man. I'll see if I'm free on the 26th and I'll take me and my girl to the meet.
Same here, I have not yet talk to Will after the BBQ too. Will just dissappear. He is moving out with his girl??? Damn, I thought they only been together for couple months only. That is so damn quick. Good luck to him.

Definitly bring anyone that who love to join us. I love to see more people coming. Hit me up if you need any helps. I will try my best to help out

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytigerking View Post
Johnny, do you know if your buddies at Accutint do minor repairs on clear bra. I tried to pass a damn truck on my way up to BC... and I think a rock hit it and now you can see the small chip-like damage on it. I don't know if it actually done any harm to the hood itself. It just seems crazy to replace the whole thing, if it can be repaired...especially when it runs up to $600 for replacement.
Sorry to hear about that. I know clear bra are crazy expensive, but my buddy hooked me up on my previous E90 330i and I got a really awesome for my M too. And the job was perferct too. I believe they do the reparing work. You can call to the Bellevue Accutint and look for John, he is the 2nd manager after my buddy Caleb (the owner). Just tell him that you are Johnny Lin's friend and are referal by me. And then John will take care of you from there. They usually provide all my referals with a unbelieveable deal. Good Luck~ Let me know how it goes.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 04:35 PM   #14
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Sorry tony, forgot to leave the number to you. Here you go, (425)213-1060. And you can make an appointment with John for any other locations for your own convience.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 08:18 PM   #15
tonytigerking
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Sorry tony, forgot to leave the number to you. Here you go, (425)213-1060. And you can make an appointment with John for any other locations for your own convience.
Cool, thanks. I'll keep you updated.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2009, 10:35 PM   #16
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytigerking View Post
Cool, thanks. I'll keep you updated.
Np, any time.