E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > PSA - CDC Auto-X Saturday 9/9

08-30-2006, 07:38 PM   #1
sixspeedsam
I'd Rather Be Apexing...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

PSA - CDC Auto-X Saturday 9/9

Copy/pasted from the e-mail I got yesterday. Registration opens up for non members this Friday, 9/1. Who's in?

I'll finally get to break in my new tires and give my run flats a much needed rest

---------

Harry Grove Stadium, Frederick, MD is the location of our next autocross on SATURDAY September 9th.

Registration and tech inspection will be at 8:00 and will promptly close at 8:45. You must be DONE by 8:45. So if you arrive at 8:00 you won't have a problem. Don't arrive at the last minute.

The event fee is $25 for members and $35 for non-members at this event. So if you plan to attend, e-mail me your name(s), make, model, year and color of your vehicle.

Member reservations for any events can be made at any time. Open reservations for non-members for this event begins Friday September 1st. To reserve a spot, e-mail me your

Full name
make
model
year
color of your vehicle
CDC number (if applicable)
Event date:

Test and Tune Day. We normally hold a test and tune day on the day after a Harry Grove autocross. However, we will not have a test and tune on the following day.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Ed Chan
capitaldrivingclub.com
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2006, 08:33 PM   #2
bavarian19
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

I would love to, but not sure if Ill still be vibing then...

Just curious... how do FWD automatic 4 cylinders usually fare on an autocross event
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2006, 11:20 PM   #3
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19
I would love to, but not sure if Ill still be vibing then...

Just curious... how do FWD automatic 4 cylinders usually fare on an autocross event
Yes, actually. I know that Integra Type Rs are freaking quick as hell in autoxes, not autos though.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2006, 11:21 PM   #4
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

I am signing up on Friday. I hate Harry Grove though, it's so small, same with Osbourn. I keep missing the CDC ones at the bigger lots.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2006, 09:37 AM   #5
sixspeedsam
I'd Rather Be Apexing...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Bah - won't be able to make it out this weekend. Buddy of mine got tickets to NASCAR in Richmond, offered me a freebie. Yes, I'm not a big NASCAR fan... but I am a fan of hanging out with buddies and drinking a few, grillin and camping out

David - I want to see 39.XX out of you. No excuses!
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2006, 11:25 PM   #6
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixspeedsam
Bah - won't be able to make it out this weekend. Buddy of mine got tickets to NASCAR in Richmond, offered me a freebie. Yes, I'm not a big NASCAR fan... but I am a fan of hanging out with buddies and drinking a few, grillin and camping out

David - I want to see 39.XX out of you. No excuses!
LOL! I canceled already too. I'm going to the installfest saturday morning for the BBQ, and then I'm doing detailing someone's car.
Appreciate 0