BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-11-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
kc_skyrider
Second Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i M-Sport

Thumbs up Mason Eng, Burger tuning, Coolingmist, JLeviSW

Alright I took my stock car here in germany and had two months to turn it into what I envisioned for a little drag and autocross at bitburg. I've had to call and deal with all of these companies customer sevice directly due to custom request, APO shipping issues, etc. EVERY time I was amazed at the customer sevice I recieved. Perhaps improving the caliber of vehicle i drive has opened the doors to a new level of service but I've been amazed.

Burger will respond to emails near instantly is INCREDIBLY knowledgable and isn't afraid to say "I don't know" instead of making stuff up

Coolingmist was a breeze on the phone and more than willing to help me match my kit to my installation Took the time to make sure I got what I wanted and are very familiar with our application due to their work with Terry Burger to produce a specific application. (could work a little with the manuals, and maybe throwiin the electrical wire and crimp fasteners to put in the CMGS but I wasn't expecting it,, just the extra mile Still very pleased and highly recommend them in the methanol wild west

Mason Engineering. Love the strut brace amazing product had all kinds of head aches to get it to me in Germany He was persistant and together we found a solution and I couldn't be happier with the service. The bar needs slots instead of precut round holes.. this caused fitment to not align right and I had to do some slight modifying. (I know the round bold holes for the arms must be more sturdy but this thing is a beast and I doubt it will make any noticable difference. Thanks for all the awesome help and a good product at a great price.

JLeviSW. Great working with me to get my suspension. First ordered the PSS10's they said this was a website error and offered PSS9's at a lower price. This was accepted but then they came back after I paid and realized the E90's are the same size so they sent me the PSS10 bilstein coilovers for no extra charge!!! Great job and way to stock alot of 1er products in one place with competitive pricing. Keep it up.
Appreciate 0