ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - California
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

10-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #1
krnnerdboy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: v10 m6

Irwindale 1/8th mile 10/8/09 wanna go?

So I'll be heading to the track next thursday just to make a couple runs to compare the muffler delete and stock muffler. Hopefully this will bring an end to my butt dyno theory that the muffler delete is actually quicker, contrary to what RPI found on the dyno and now the KKS exhaust that increased top end power w/ a straight through design. I'm all for dynos but if it doesn't translate to the ground then what's the point? Nothing formal but just a test and tune

So who's with me? I'll be down there w/ my z4m,pregnant wife, maybe a HR 350z, ducati 1198, and my truck.

when....
10/8 thursday
4:00 pm check in but you can check in until 9:00pm and still get a run in.
bring a helmet if your driving the M...anything under 8.59 is required(M is border line)

where....
irwindale speedway
watchers are $10 and racers are $20 w/ free parking.

there's plenty of fast domestics trapping 130+ in the 1/8...we will be lucky to trap 85 in our m's Last m6 trapped a 90...btw they have a king taco

F80 m3, 997 gt3, 14 ram ctd, f15 x5, drz400sm

Gone:z4m, boss 302, c6 z06, m6,z3m
Appreciate 0