E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Brawn parade through Brackley

11-09-2009, 03:41 PM   #1
_KG_
Private
Rep
Drives: C220cdi Sport Estate

Brawn parade through Brackley

http://www.itv.com/anglia/brawnlapofhonour90395/

I took a wander down to the Market square today to see this - a really great turnout for it.

They didn't have a running car unfortunately, but they had a static display which was being manned by a few members of the team, including Jock Clear who was happily answering questions from the public, which was good to see.

Neither race driver were there, but I noticed Ant Davidson was on one of the buses - seemed a shame they didn't get him to say a few words really.

One of the designers I know was on the last bus, and he told me that at the top end of the town, all the guys from the Force India wind tunnel came up to the main road to watch the parade. Probably smiling through gritted teeth...

Will they want to organise anything at the end of 2010 is the question. Are Mercedes going to be giving them a cash injection?
Appreciate 0