E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > Need Help with Non BMW

11-23-2009, 08:22 AM   #1
YoungGuna86
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 530xi M Sport

Need Help with Non BMW

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Although this is NOT a BMW question I am hoping you guys can help me find a trustworthy source for a gift I am trying to get for my father's car

Earlier this year he bought a 2008 Lexus GS 350 AWD,, Absolutely loves it but is unhappy he did not get the upgraded rims (the stock ones of the Lexus GS460 i believe)

Was looking to get him a set of them from lexus for his bday/christmas however they are 3x as expesnive as all the other Lexus OEM wheels (G spiders go for 1300 a set, these are 3200!!!)

So I am hoping to solve this in a few ways, Please help if you can! It would make his holiday!

1) Does anyone here know sum1 looking to sell their OEM Lexus GS 460 rims?

2) Does anyone have a connection where they can get OEM Lexus GS 460 rims at a discount?

3) Are replica rims worth the discount? Or are they usually crap? IF they are good does any1 have a trusted site they use for OEM replicas?

Thanks guys for your help in advance!

Appreciate 0
      11-23-2009, 09:23 AM   #2
two30i
Original Gangster
United_States
Rep
Drives: it long and hard

Check these guys out www.lakeshorewheelandtire.com . I bought porsche replica rims from them for half the price 3 years ago. The rims were made from Italy. The quality is great. Just replaced the tires this year and found no bends or cracks given all the potholes I've hit. Good luck on your search.
Appreciate 0