E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW of El Paso TX has great service!!

10-11-2006, 04:32 AM   #1
BMW0
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E90 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
BMW of El Paso TX has great service!!

I scheduled an appointment to have my car fixed and they gave me a brand new X3 loaner for the 3 days my car was in the shop. The service people are very helpful and welling to go the extra mile to keep us Bimmer Owners happy. I had the windows tinted while the car was in the shop and it was done in a timely manner as well.

I was notified that my car was ready for pickup and the service person also said that my Bimmer looked even more beautiful with the new tint on the windows (I agree!). I droped off the X3 and picked up my 330i and was off to much needed driving!

Oh, your wondering why my car was being fixed? Ok, well this is why; the power door lock unit/mechanism, that opens the doors via the remote or switch inside car was not working so it had to be replaced. No known cause at this time. But good news is that it was replaced and is now working like new.

This kind of service must be rewarded with all 5's accross the board. And so I did when the BMW survey consultant called me regarding my latest service from BMW of El Paso. Great guys w/ great service!!

"Freude am Fahren" = "Joy to Drive"
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2007, 02:45 PM   #2
chuckvic
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 DCT Coupe

El paso dealer very good

I agree with previous post. I bought a 2006 330i last year from El paso dealer.. Today I took it in for an oil change expecting to pay for it my self. Service advisior said nope, since its close to the one year delivery date, no cost to me and still on track for the BMW service that will occur with about 17K miles or about 6 months from now.

car has been great and dealer gets all "5" from me.

chuck
2006 330i
1987 911
Appreciate 0