E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: Tires!!! Yokohama Advan Neova and Continental Contisport3

12-11-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
Evolution Racewerks
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 M340i,15 M4,12 328i,08 135i

FS: Tires!!! Yokohama Advan Neova and Continental Contisport3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
It's that time of the year that we do a major cleanup of the shop. We accumulate a bump of stuff throughout the year that serves us no purpose anymore except take up precious space. Well, we got stacks of good tires that aren't used anymore. Get them at a great price and put them to use.

This is a set of Yokohama Advan Neova AD07. All 4 are 285/30/18. Was used for only 1 event, Super Lap Battle Finals 2008. We only put no more than 10 laps down that day which is basically 20 miles. It's practically brand new more than 90% of the thread so it's got ALOT of life in it. Starting the 2009 season, we have switch to the Advan Neova AD08 so no use for these. Normally, we would get at least 3 or 4 events out of these and they would still have over 60% of thread left. This is a high end high performance street tire. DOT approved. Awesome tire. Tire Rack sells 265/35/18 for $336 and 295/30/18 for $355 so I'm assuming these would be around $345 each brand new. I'm willing to sell them in pairs (2). Make reasonable offer.

This is a set of Yokohama Advan Neova AD08. These are the new version of the Neovas. All 4 are 265/35/18. Was used for the Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 global press premier. Not raced. Was used to give press rides around the track so was not pushed hard. I'd say it has no more than 30 miles on them. Still over 90% thread left. We don't use them because we race with 285/30/18s. These were the very first AD08 in the US and tire size was limited to what was at hand. When I picked them up, I had to go into a secret quarantine room at Yokohama because they were that top secret. Neovas are great high performance tires and the AD08 are even better than the AD07s. Get a chance to get some really high end expensive tires practically barely used for CHEAP. Tire rack sells these for $271 a piece. Willing to sell in pairs. Same deal, make reasonable offer.

Here we have 3 Continental Contisport Contact3 tires. These are the top of the line Continental high performance street tires. All 3 tires are 285/35/18. Was used for 1 event, Eurotuner GP 2009. We had issues all week and only put down 6 laps with these tires so about 12 miles. Practically brand new, with 95% thread. Continental was the tire sponsor for the Eurotuner GP so we had to run these. No use for them now as we race with Yokohama Advan Neovas AD08s. They're still on the car, but the car hasn't moved since it got off the trailer from the event. Haven't had time to throw on the Neovas we used at the last event. Tire rack sell this for $325 each. Same deal, make reasonable offer. We only have 3 of these. We flat spotted 1 tire at the race so I don't want to sell it.

Got some more stuff later on to clear out so stay tuned.

Appreciate 0