BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds

02-05-2010, 08:53 AM   #1
mazda3ndp
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E9x M3

FS: Cesar Gracie Jiu-Jitsu DVD's

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am selling my Jui-Jitsu dvd set. I bought this dvd set when I began training and found the lessons to be quite valuable. It starts from the very basics and lessons all the way to advanced techniques. Below is a description of the DVD's. New they go for $54, im selling my set for $40 shipped in the US.

Description:
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt, Cesar Gracie teaches the most effective Sport Jiu-Jitsu and Vale-Tudo techniques available on DVD! This high quality series contains 9 volumes of techniques ranging from basics to advanced, with and without the gi! In this series, Cesar Gracie is joined by his top students, UFC fighter Gil Castillo and ADCC champion David Terrell. This is the single largest instructional set ever produced by a Gracie! All nine volumes are broken down into 3 exciting DVDs. Order the set today!

Vale-Tudo and Sport Jiu-Jitsu Techniques!

Basics Volume 1.
Takedowns, passing the guard for street and sport Jiu-Jitsu.
Running time: 42 minutes

Basics Volume 2.
Fighting from the guard, submissions and sweep, Sport Jiu-Jitsu.
Running time: 37 minutes

Basics Volume 3.
Fighting from the mount, cross-body and Knee on stomach. Loaded with submissions.
Running time: 38 minutes

Intermediate Volume 1.
Takedowns and stand up street fighting. Also covers passing the guard for street and sport Jiu-Jitsu.
Running time: 39 minutes

Intermediate Volume 2.
Fighting from the guard, submissions and sweeps, sport and street.
Running time: 44 minutes

Intermediate Volume 3.
Fighting from the top, mount position, cross-body and on your opponents back, Sport Jiu-Jitsu.
Running time: 43 minutes

Advanced Volume 1.
Advanced passing the guard for Sport Jiu-Jitsu and the street. Also covers stand up fighting like headlock escapes and more.
Running time: 40 minutes

Advanced Volume 2.
Advanced Guard fighting, submission and sweeps for Sport Jiu-Jitsu. Also covers escapes from the mount and cross-body.
Running time: 41 minutes

Advanced Volume 3.
Advanced fighting from the mount, cross-body and knee on stomach for Sport Jiu-jitsu and street fighting.
Running time: 43 minutes

Appreciate 0
      02-07-2010, 11:56 AM   #2
mazda3ndp
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E9x M3

any offers?
Appreciate 0