E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Another A-OK install from AK Motorwerk

02-25-2010, 07:34 AM   #1
JaysBlueE92
Mr. Monaco
United_States
Rep
Drives: Slow..

Garage List
2007 E92  [5.00]
Thumbs up Another A-OK install from AK Motorwerk

Went to see Alex and Kevin yesterday at the new shop and am loving the way my car turned out! I had them install my V3s at the old shop so once I decided to get my BMS powerbox tune, I knew I could count on them.

My car is a lot more fun to drive now, with better throttle response no doubt, and a smoother, peppier feel that I definitely notice

As a bunch of members have already posted, don't hesitate to contact them for any mods you are interested in. Thanks again Alex and Kevin..I'll be seeing you again shortly for those other goodies that need to go on
      02-25-2010, 07:40 AM   #2
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysBlueE92 View Post
Went to see Alex and Kevin yesterday at the new shop and am loving the way my car turned out! I had them install my V3s at the old shop so once I decided to get my BMS powerbox tune, I knew I could count on them.

My car is a lot more fun to drive now, with better throttle response no doubt, and a smoother, peppier feel that I definitely notice

As a bunch of members have already posted, don't hesitate to contact them for any mods you are interested in. Thanks again Alex and Kevin..I'll be seeing you again shortly for those other goodies that need to go on
Good seeing you again Jay.... Thanks for the nice words & glad that you're liking the BMS PBX, nice difference huh?

We'll see you again real soon for the rest of that stuff... Wheels are in motion!!
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2010, 09:16 AM   #3
Craig@SupremePower
G.O.A.T.!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 GMC Yukon XL

Nice job guys... can't wait to see what your up to jay!!!
Appreciate 0