BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds

EXXEL Distributions

03-30-2010, 12:23 AM   #1
KRUZNM3
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

FS: Tag Heaur or my Omega Watch

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey Guys,

I found a watch that I REALLY want but need to sell one of my watches before. I have the watches for sale locally as well obviously since I would want the buyer to be able to see the watch in person to see the condition of the watch as well as the authenticity of the watch.

1) Tag Heaur Aquaracer Automatic WAB2010 Black Face (about 9.5 out of 10) Looking to get $1,000 obo for this

OR

2) Omega Seamaster Automatic 2220.80.00 (James Bond) Blue Face (about 8.5 out of 10) Looking to get $2,200 obo

Please keep in mind that I have rated the watch based on the band. However, once the bands are polished the watch will look brand new.

I have all the boxes and manuals for both the watches. I will have some pictures available by this weekend when I get my camera back.

Feel free to contact me for more info. I have 100% feedback on Ebay with over 100+ sales/purchase and and Paypal verified.

Appreciate 0
      03-30-2010, 05:06 AM   #2
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

I would have jumped on your Tag but 41mm is too small for my wrist.

GLWS
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0