E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > feeler: sport wheel/airbag/trim

06-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #1
330ciandr6
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e46

feeler: sport wheel/airbag/trim

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I got this from a friend that bought a performance wheel and decided to retrofit it to my car (e46), so i did. As you can see we cut out some of the metal so it would fit my slip ring connector on my car. I removed the old steering wheel emblem and put a cf one on to match my interior better. Cutting of the metal didn't affect anything, just made the whole for the slip ring bigger to fit the connector on my car. Not trying to make any money off of this at all, just wanna swap to an e46 smg wheel so, 1. i can have my multifunction buttons back, and 2 so i can have paddle shifters. Just wanna make enough to cover the new wheel. pm me any offers you have as i don't really have a set price...please be reasonable as this is the wheel, airbag, and trim. pm me your email if you want more pics, i can take more

Appreciate 0
      06-13-2010, 08:21 AM   #2
02m3project
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 02 M3 Imola Red Vert

Question Trade?

Are you interested in trading for a M3 e46 SMG wheel? Do you have the multifunction trim for your wheel?
Appreciate 0