E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Balance Must Be Paid in Cash or Certified Check?

12-14-2006, 08:16 PM   #1
jerseymike
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92

Balance Must Be Paid in Cash or Certified Check?

I'm planning on picking up my 335 coupe on Saturday, but I just noticed at the bottom of my copy of the order form that "all balances must be paid in cash or certified check." Is this really true? I've got the cash set aside to buy the car but it is not in an account from which I can get a certified check by Saturday morning. What have other people's experiences been when paying cash for their cars?
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2006, 08:26 PM   #2
ADHD
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Garage List
21 M540i  [0.00]
07 e90 335  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseymike
I'm planning on picking up my 335 coupe on Saturday, but I just noticed at the bottom of my copy of the order form that "all balances must be paid in cash or certified check." Is this really true? I've got the cash set aside to buy the car but it is not in an account from which I can get a certified check by Saturday morning. What have other people's experiences been when paying cash for their cars?
u can have them run your credit and they usually have a 3 or 5 day period where u have to pay!! thats how we got our benz a month ago! i was in same predicament and bank was closed! I really didnt want them running our credit so I just showed them some of my assests online! the made me sign my life away but its no problem. i went to the bank a couple days later and had the check printed out and personally delivered the check and said THANKS!!