BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-05-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
bape
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: e92 m3 DCT

Thumbs down angelibright.com poor customer service

Has anyone had trouble getting in touch with customer service at angelibright.com? I have tried emailing them three times and none of them have been replied and I'm still waiting!!

I paid $300 + excluding shipping costs to the UK for this kit and it seems like a HUGE waste of money if customer service can't replace a faulty product even though they splash it over their website that it has a 3 years manufacturers warranty!!

Judging by the fact that certain people had to wait 3 odd months for a replacement I think I may cut my losses and go for a lux kit!!

Its hugely frustrating considering this problem would be solved very easily, all they have to do is send me a replacement ballast (nothing wrong with the durability of the LED)

Hugely disappointed with angelibright.com..... BOOOO
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2010, 02:46 PM   #2
quality_sound
8 tracks of madness
United_States
Rep
Drives: Slowly

Alexander Graham Bell came up with a wonderful piece of technology many, many years ago...
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2010, 11:52 PM   #3
SlamMan
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ED 5/19/2010, Interlagos E90

How long ago did you first email? I'd give them 2 to 3 business days to return your email. If it's been longer than that then give them a call. It's possible your email got marked as spam. Did you email direct or use their contact form?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 08:14 AM   #4
bape
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo View Post
This weekend is a three-day holiday in the US, 4th of July was yesterday and most businesses are closed today... and lots of people went away early. Try again tomorrow, maybe that will help.
Yes, I was aware of this... hope everyone in the US had a great weekend

I will try them again today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlamMan View Post
How long ago did you first email? I'd give them 2 to 3 business days to return your email. If it's been longer than that then give them a call. It's possible your email got marked as spam. Did you email direct or use their contact form?
I sent the first email 2 weeks ago. First two emails were direct and third one was via contact form.

Will try calling them through skype tonight.

Just wanted to get a feel of if anyone else had similar problems with them thats all...
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 05:54 PM   #5
bape
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

STILL haven't heard anything from them via email, tried calling them also but seems like a faulty line or something.

Customer service department for angelibright.com seems non existent so far!!!!!

Could someone please be kind enough to confirm their telephone number?
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #6
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Tae,

I know you didn't purchase from us, but I sent an email to AiB informing them of your situation, I will let you know as soon as I have an answer and put you guys in contact.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 06:30 PM   #7
montegoz4
Private
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4

I have not seen any emails or calls. I promise I would have taken care of this right away if I saw or heard anything.

Please send an email to dave@angelibright.com or PM for my personal cell number. It may be that our 800 number does not take foreign calls.

Again I'm so sorry for any confusion or mishandling of this on behalf of our company.

Thanks, Dave
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2010, 07:04 PM   #8
bape
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Tae,

I know you didn't purchase from us, but I sent an email to AiB informing them of your situation, I will let you know as soon as I have an answer and put you guys in contact.

Thank you Tom for your help!

Top stuff from EAS as usual
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2010, 07:05 PM   #9
bape
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by montegoz4 View Post
I have not seen any emails or calls. I promise I would have taken care of this right away if I saw or heard anything.

Please send an email to dave@angelibright.com or PM for my personal cell number. It may be that our 800 number does not take foreign calls.

Again I'm so sorry for any confusion or mishandling of this on behalf of our company.

Thanks, Dave

Dave,

I have sent you an email. Look forward to hearing from you
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2010, 08:25 PM   #10
bape
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Just a quick update.

Dave from angelibright.com has got in touch with me and has very kindly offered to send out a replacement set asap.

I believe they had some technical issue with my emails getting through to them. It doesn't really matter as I am now very pleased that I will be getting a replacement

I just hope it won't take too long to get here...

For future reference if people have any trouble getting in touch with people at AiB you can get in touch with Dave through pm on here.
Appreciate 0