2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding idrive dialling the wrong programmed number..

07-13-2010, 04:35 PM   #1
uktivo
Private
Rep
Drives: 530D - F10

idrive dialling the wrong programmed number..

Hi all,
I have spotted quite a weird problem. My wifes mobile phone number is synced to my iphone via exchange, I know the entry is right as ive been dialling it for about 4 years now with no issue.

When I use idrive to look at the entry the information is correct.. when I use idrive to dial the number from the synced contact, it tells me it's dialling the correct person but dials the wrong number.. it gets the majority of the number correct but dials this

correct number 07*** 700***
it dials 07*** 100***

i've left this chap quite a few messages so far thinking he was my wife.. only tonight I left one calling him sweetie and reminding him we were due to go out with Chris and Paul this evening.. bet he was pleased..

Any ideas anyone?
I've taken the contact out of exchange and re-entered.. still no joy..
open to suggestions

Is there anyway to clear the idrive memory so a completely fresh sync of contacts happens?
Roy
Appreciate 0