BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds

European Auto Source (EAS)

10-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport

New Authentic FENDI Brown Leather Wallet

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale is a 99.9% New, Authentic leather wallet from Fendi. The reason it's not 100% is because I used it for a couple hours to bring it home from the store. Besides that minimal usage, this wallet is pristine, like Brand New, and in as perfect condition as when I purchased it from the store. Heck, it even still has the new leather smell!

Specs:
- 4 Credit Card Slots
- 4 Extra (relatively large) Pockets -- ideal for metro maps, etc.
- 1 Coin or Spare Key Pouch with button
- 1 Slot for Cash/Checks with Fendi Monogram in pocket

I'm not certain what type of leather it is, but if I were to guess, I'm assuming it's Calf skin leather. The leather is as smooth as silk, and very durable. I purchased this wallet from Fendi of Americana Mall (in Great Neck, Long Island, NY) and retails for $390 and some change after taxes. Of course, I guarantee Authenticity.

Reason for sale: This was purely an impulse purchase. When I walked into the store and saw this wallet, I was taken away by the quality and feel of the leather only to realize that this wallet is far too rich for my blood. Also, I currently use an LV wallet which still has some years of life left, so I need to pass this wallet up. Again, this wallet is pristine, and 100% Authentic with it's individual stitched serial number and hologram within the coin pouch.

I am asking $275 shipped via Paypal (gift), and will ship on the same or next business day via USPS Priority (usually 2 days to your door).

I am paypal verified and have sold numerous things, including wallets, on this forum. I pride myself in maintaining a 100% feedback on all of my sales, including eBay (ID same as here).

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. For faster response, email jpark5.nyl@gmail.com. I welcome local buyers in Maryland to check this wallet out in person.

p.s. I apologize for the quality of pictures -- taken by my Motorola Droid. The pictures do not do this wallet justice, and you will be wholly satisfied by the quality of the leather. Remember, Buy Quality or don't buy at all!

Edit: Would trade for a V1 latest version.

Attached Images

Last edited by SE3P_to_E90; 10-11-2010 at 02:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport

bump
Appreciate 0